Thursday, August 18, 2011

Easy Run and a 5 minute lunch


This morning was a nice easy morning. I woke up around 8:30 after having the best nights sleep I have had in a really long time to a bright beautiful sun!! I had some coffee, relaxed a little, surfed the web, and decided to go for a nice easy 2 mile run. After my run I came home and prepped my lunch and dinner for the night (I am working 2-7 and hate eating a large meal after 7.)

For dinner I made a small steak (seasoned with salt and pepper) and a tomato salad. The tomato salad consisted of cherry tomatoes, basil, oregano, green bell pepper, and a little bit of carrots! I topped the salad with a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinagear.




Close- up of the salad



I love to reuse Chinese food containers for tupperware. It is super cheap (basically free) and it usually has some type of seperator which I love!



I made my own dressing for a salad I had at work. Super easy receipe that I will post later.



For lunch I grabbed a Morning Star Black Bean Burger!! They are so good and this one has a nice kick to it!




For a bun I used Thomas's 100 calorie multigrain english muffin!



Ketchup and spicy mustard for my burger! Can not have a burger without ketchup and mustard.

My lunch/dinner was rounded out with some iced tea (mixture of  Tazo passion tea and black tea) and I was ready to get out the door! Took me no more than ten minutes to put it together and that includes cooking the steak!



Happy Thursday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment