Thursday, July 15, 2010

La Tasca

Mark came into town and we went to my new favorite place La Tasca. They have a location in Arlington and in Old Town, but we decided to stop into the Arlington one! We got a cute table overlooking the street. My seat was directly in the sun light.


Mark's wasn't


We looked over the menu deciding what to get. They have great prices on small plates and great specials during the week! The best thing about small plates is its portion control and you get to sample a little bit of everything!


The menu!

We started off with Sangrias! I love sangrias and they are loaded with antioxidants (red wine.) I got the Cava Sangria, which is the staffs favorite.

I loved it

Mark got the regular sangria

He was a big fan and he is usually a beer snob so I figure thats definitely a good sign!


We first got the tomato salad medley. Topped with goat cheese (LOVE IT) and an herb vinaigrette.

Also an argula salad with chicken peas, tomatoes, and mushrooms.


Then some garlic chicken!!! It was extremely tender and delicious

Then some seared tuna with an herb crust. This was my first time ever trying tuna and I thought it was fantastic! It was cooked perfectly and had lots of flavor.

Then some pork chops with mashed potatoes

Extremely satisfied

2 comments: