Thursday, July 15, 2010

Steak Dinner

First I start off with a russet baking potato. I cut it up into equal parts and throw it on a baking sheet lined with olive oil.

I add some salt, pepper, and tarragon. Then I gave it a good toss to make sure they were all evenly coated.



Then, I tossed the potatoes in an oven at 350 degrees to roast them. While they were cooking I started making a salad. I took an heirloom tomato and cut it into thin pieces.....


I seasoned the tomatoes with salt and pepper and then added some fresh mozzarella

Balsamic vinegar
and fresh basil
Caprese salad!

Once the potatoes are finished (about 20 minutes) I set them aside and tent the bowl with aluminum foil to keep them warm.

For the steak I just seasoned it with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. I placed it in my oven on broil for about 10 minutes (medium rare)

Yummy!!!!

A little bit of everything!

Another satisfying home cooked meal! I am a big fan of cooking at home! You control your own portions and the ingredients that go into the food!




No comments:

Post a Comment