Monday, August 16, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry my blogging has been lacking lately. I have been unbelievably busy with work and I am in NYC spending my vacation with my two beautiful nieces and my sister! A lot of things have been happening the last few weeks.

I enrolled in classes at the community college near my house! I have to take A LOT of prerequisites to get into any Masters of Public Health programs so I am starting ASAP! This is my class schedule for the fall:

Biology 101
Math 3/4
Sociology 201
Human Nutrition 121
It will be a lot of work, but I am EXTREMELY excited to get started. I will be going part time at work now and only working 3/4 shifts a week which will definitely help me out a lot. I start classes next Monday and just bought all my books online last night(cost me way too much money) and my parking pass.
I just bought a new laptop for school and blogging (my old one was lacking to say the least) so I should be able to start blogging on a regular basis again! Well my friends I must get going to get ready for the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment