Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School, Back to School

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is my first day back to school! I'm a little rusty (graduated college in 2008) but I am sure I will get the hang of it! Last night I spent about two hours completing my Biology assignment that is due today in class and afterwards my brain was FRIED! I am a little nervous, but luckily all my classes are in one building


I am super happy about that because I really don't want to get lost today. I am not super familiar with the campus, then again when I went to SUNY Potsdam as a freshman I wasn't either and I soon figured it out! Today I have Biology until 2pm then I am stopping by the math lab for my orientation for the math class I am in. I am taking a self-paced math class so that I can try and complete Math 3 & Math 4 this semester.

I went to kickboxing this morning to try and relax my nerves and it worked. Jerome kicked our butts. I was dripping sweat after class, but felt great and ready for the day. I like working out in the morning opposed to night because I feel like it gives me more energy and puts me in a better mood for the day.

Well all, I am off to start getting ready for the big day. Tomorrow I am off to Norfolk to go pick up Lola from my brothers house (he was watching her while I was on vacation) and I miss her so much! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment