Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello Everyone! I had a long day today! This morning I did a 4 mile bike ride, a half an hour of jump roping, then went to school and swam laps for an hour. Needless to say, I was tired and STARVING!

Therefore I needed something carby and delicious for lunch. I made a chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato, and red onion on a whole wheat wrap :)


Then I added a salad to the mixture. This salad was fantastic! So delicious in fact that I ate only half the wrap and devoured the salad. All it was made of was romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, bell peppers, blackberries, and walnuts!


I added a little bit of the Newman's Own Lighten Up Sun Dried Tomato to the wrap and the Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette to the salad!!!


Tah dah!!! Lighting wasn't very good but the food was!!



It was way to nice of a day to spend indoors watching tv. After lunch Stephanie and I decided to go for a walk on this awesome path right near our apartment complex. The weather was fantastic and we ended up walking around 2.5 miles. Below are some pictures from our walk :)

It ran right across a river and it was really nice although the lack of green in the scenery!

Very pretty


For some reason I really liked the look of this bridge





Hope you enjoyed! Stay in tuned for a turkey burger recipe coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment