Saturday, June 26, 2010

Breakfast!


Well I woke up late today and had to rush to get ready (luckily I already packed my breakfast/lunch to go) and rushed out the door to work. Once I got to work I quickly made myself my breakfast to get ready for the long day ahead! VIOLA:



This breakfast was super fast to make and is packed full of nutrition! The Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal is about 120 calories for 1 cup and is packed full of fiber and protein! Blueberries contain more antioxidants then I can describe. Almonds are a bit high in fat, but have Omega 3 Fatty Acids in them which is a good form of fat (good form of fat??? Who would have thought?) Just try and eat them in moderation! Plus berries and almonds are great for combating belly fat! The bananas are a great source of potassium and calcium! I am super sore from the workout yesterday so the banana will help rebuild broken down muscle while ensuring that I don't get leg cramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment