Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.....I AM BACK!


Why hello everyone!!! I know it has been a long time since I have posted :( but to be quite honest I have been extremely busy!!! A lot has happened in the last six months!!

First and foremost, I left the restaurant industry! I got two jobs, one part time working as a Front Desk Associate at Fitness First in Arlington! I am very excited because I am training to get my Personal Training Certificate through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (www.nasm.org) and should have my certification by June!!!

My other job is working as a Jenny Craig Sales Consultant (JCC)!

But most importantly.....


I got into a Masters Program!!!!!! YAYYYYY! I got into....

I got into their Masters in Public Health Promotion and Management Program. I started in January and I am absolutely in love with the program :) The campus is beautiful....



Overview of the campus....



Isn't it pretty?


It has been a super busy six months, but I am dedicated to get my blog back up and running! I have a lot of great new healthy recipes, great workouts, and (now thanks to school) a lot of knowledge!!! I am so excited to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment