Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Egg White Frittata

This breakfast is super easy (no more than 5 minutes), healthy, and tasty! You really only need three things, egg whites, turkey breast deli meat, and asparagus!

First off, I sauted some red onions in a little bit of Olive Oil. Next, I added asparagus and no sodium turkey breast to the pan and let cook for about 2 minutes. Some other substitution for turkey breast could be Canadian bacon, turkey bacon, roast beef, tofu, etc. Next I added some egg whites to the pan.



I let it cook for about 5 minutes added a little bit of Parmesan cheese and seasonings such as Oregano, Rosemary, Salt, and Pepper on top for some zest and flavor! It's huge right??? (that's what she said!!!)




Then I cut the egg in half and had some apple slices with it!

YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment